VAct AutoEdge Development Board is based onSTM32f205 designed to provide an economical development environment for CAN communication, I2C, SPI, UART and parallel communication. This board integrated with STM32CUBEMX.
To communicate with STM32f205 Board, the following hardware and software requirements:
PC-compatible system with Windows® 7 or Window 10 (32-bit/ 64 bit Operating Systems).
POWER supply of 9-12V DC / 1A
STM32CUBEMX with ARM toolchains
Running and Debugging Applications
The following procedure to build, run, and debugs the STM32f205R8 board
1. Use STM32f205cubemx to configure the I/O pins and to generate the initialization C code
2. Use keil uvision 5 software to edit the program as you need, add the header files and compile the program.
3. Build the project by selecting Project > Build All.
4. Plug-in Power supply to board, Make sure Supply should provide 1A supply.
5. Connect a ST-link v2 Debugger to the program header.
6. Connect the ST-link v2 USB port to PC using a USB cable.
7. Choose the hex file generated in ST-utility app by selecting Debugger > Select Tool.
8. Download your code into the board by selecting program and click Run option to debug the code In to Board
REFER Online FOR Visual Understanding
The board offers many unique features
The STM32f Development board comes with Flash program memory, up to 1 MB, Data SRAM up to128+4 Kbytes.
8.0000 MHz crystal for maximum execution speed and standard serial bit rates - Phase-locked loop (PLL) multiplies frequency upto 120 MHz max
32.768kHz RTC crystal
4x20 character LCD with background light
10 Digital I/O’s
2 No’s Potentiometer (POT) for Analog Input of 3.3V
1 N0’s OLED 0.9inch on I2C bus
HAL Driver Interface for industry standard learning
EEPROM on SPI bus
On Board ECAN interface – 2 No’s
ECAN Transceiver -2 No’s
UART on RS 232 - 1 No’s
UART on RS 485 - 1 No’s
SD Card interface
JTAG Interface and SWD - In-Circuit Serial Programming for flash and debugging
Eclipse based CubeIDE, ARM Tool Chains (GCC & GDB)