Training Kit for Automotive Fratinity
Arm® Cortex®-M4 32b MCU+FPU, 210DMIPS, up to 1MB Flash/192+4KB RAM, USB OTG HS/FS, Ethernet, 17 TIMs, 3 ADCs, 15 comm. interfaces & camera
STM32-based Embedded Training Kit designed & developed in-house by VAct Technologies for advanced learning driver development, HAL. The board has STM32F405RGT6 ARM Cortex M4 as its core integrated with STM32CubeIDE & GNU ARM toolchain. The solution enables automotive enthusiasts and aspiring engineers to take up a career in the automotive domain.
To communicate with STM32F405 Board, the following hardware and software requirements:
- PC-compatible system with Windows® 7 or Window 10 (32-bit/ 64 bit Operating Systems).
- POWER supply of 9-12V DC / 1A
- STM32CUBEIDE with ARM toolchains
CAN | CANopen | UDS | RTOS
The Board includes peripherals like RTC, ADC, I2C, SPI, CAN, PWM, Timers, UART, and RS485, SD card & USB support. OLED is interfaced using I2C protocol. Our Development kit comes with the following features :
- Low-footprint CAN stack
- Low Footprint CANopen
- Free RTOS Stack
- UDS Porting (In Progress)
- More than 75+ experiments
- 25+ Assignments / Problems for learning