More About Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry PI 1 Model B
- Raspberry PI 1 Model B
- Raspberry PI 2 Model B
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B
- Raspberry PI 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi Model B+
Raspberry Pi 2
Raspberry Pi 3
Raspberry Pi zero
Quad Cortex A7
Quad Cortex A53
512 MB SDRAM
1 GB SDRAM
512 MB SDRAM
250 MHz Video core IV
400 MHz Video core IV
250MHz Video core IV
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Raspberry Pi 3 On-chip Hardware
Some Internal / External Components shown above are mention below:
- Wireless/Bluetooth : It has come with inbuilt Wifi connection and a bluetooth setup automatically or manually with ease
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface): It is used for transmitting uncompressed video or digital audio data to the Computer Monitor, Digital TV, etc. Generally, this HDMI port helps to connect Raspberry Pi to the Digital television.
- CSI Camera Interface: CSI (Camera Serial Interface) interface provides a connection in between Broadcom Processor and Pi camera. This interface provides electrical connections between two devices.
- DSI Display Interface: DSI (Display Serial Interface) Display Interface is used for connecting LCD to the Raspberry Pi using 15-pin ribbon cable. DSI provides a fast High-resolution display interface specifically used for sending video data directly from GPU to the LCD display.
- Composite Video and Audio Output: The composite Video and Audio output port carries video along with audio signal to the Audio/Video systems.
- Power LED: It is a RED colored LED which is used for Power indication. This LED will turn ON when Power is connected to the Raspberry Pi. It is connected to 5V directly and will start blinking whenever the supply voltage drops below 4.63V.
- ACT PWR:ACT PWR is Green LED which shows the SD card activity.
Why Choose Us
Real Time Application Projects from Client!
CEO & Presenter
- PMP trained professional with 24+ years experience in Global operations & Project Management, Agile methodologies
- Worked on many companies like Duetsche Babcock, TimeSys & Mapusoft Technologies
- 15+ years in Product development, Embedded
services, CAD-CAM services, Eclipse Technologies (PDE/RCP)
- Did Bachelor Degree in ECE and Master’s in Power Electronics and Drives
- Experienced in Multi-task Environment – Product Development and Technical Training (Onsite and Offshore)
- 8.7 years of proven experience in Technical, Research and Product Development with different Embedded Software Tools and Embedded Linux.
- Experienced in developing Real Time Operating Systems and Applications
- Automotive Protocol
- Internet of Things (PDE)
- Experienced in multi-cultural work environments – India, USA and UK.
- 24+ year’s rich experience in System Engineering, Product design and development.
- VLSI ( ASIC / FPGA ) design – Digital System using Verilog and VHDL
- Firmware development for SoC, Standalone Embedded systems, BSP, Boot loader, RTOS and proprietary OS
VAct Technologies is also committed to providing quality and latest solutions in customized software, testing & validation services in domains like automotive, mobile, and wireless applications
What People say about VAct Technologies
This place does 2 things, one is to develop new projects and the other is to train students to achieve a career at any one of the best top companies. I had seen this place on google maps and came here seeking a job. As a fresher, they gave me a test, and It was a bit easy to get some good marks. Next was a face-to-face interview process, which was also good. And since I had good knowledge of C and lacked experience in embedded systems. The company offered me free training to which I would gain knowledge just like a fresher getting trained in a placed company. It’s been 2 and half weeks since joining and have gained some knowledge on what is being done in the industry. If you’re looking for some training or if you want to shift to a new job, look no further “VACT technology” is the place to be.
Good placement and an Excellent training by the faculty providing individual attention to each student. Class timings are flexible. And we can gain more knowledge about embedded by doing real time projects
VACT Technologies provides Automotivee Testing, design services for OEM’s. I am working for past 2 months in this company. This is very good place to work and enhance our Embedded Automotive Skills for fresh and 2+ years experience. Company’s professional approach on Employee friendly and good work environment are best.
I am working in VAct Technologies for past 2 years deployed in Pricol Ltd as Design Engineer. VAct Technologies is best embedded training and embedded product development company in coimbatore , India.
• If anybody plan to initiate your careers and take up a course in embedded, CAN, UDS then VAct is the best platform without any doubt.
• They provide placement services in MNC’s like PRICOL, Robert BOSCH. LnT, TVS etc.,
• VAct Technologies provides good training in Embedded and Automobile domain.
• Many times company provide employees careers growth and motivational elements, which is good for postive thoughts to shape your career
• If I face any difficult from customer end i feel free to call Mr.Kumaravel (CEO) he is very supportive person.
• i got my salary in on time and appraisal and hike also.
Finaly i convey my thanks to Mr.kumaravel
I had 2 years of academic experience. I wanted to switch to Industry. I approached VAct Technologies because I was impressed with the course details they have shared. Also there was no marketing / brain washing technique.. The CEO Mr Kumaravel was very helpful, he immediately offered me a Free course on embedded systems as I wan not able to bear the course fees. I am now learning automotive embedded systems training program in coimbatore. Best embedded training institute for learning embedded systems / Internet of things IoT / Embedded Linux Courses. I wish them all the best for their future projects …
I’m a Embedded software developer for past one year. In my previous company I’ve have worked with ARM based controllers like STM , CYPRESS(inhouse projects ). I wanted to switch Automotive domain, so I searched for company that can help for my future career and finally I got the opportunity to work with VAct technologies. They have worked with many Tier I supplier to come up with various training modules in embedded automotive domain. I was learning CAN and AUTOSAR related modules. Within a month I got placed in a electric vehicle manufacturer as embedded developer. All thanks to Mr. kumaravel CEO of VAct technologies. Environment in VAct is so good you’ll get wide exposure about controllers and automotive domain communication protocols.
Good place to get knowledge both practically and theoretically in embedded Automotive domain. I have taken a embedded training for more than INR 50 000 in Chennai. But still had to take up a fast track training to improve my technical skill in real time projects here . Opportunity to get place in Embedded Automotive companyies like Bosch, Pricol, L&T etc…
Iam working (2018-2019) in this company..very good training..and i was deputed to pricol corporate services off roll employee..and then i complete 1year of job then PRICOL taken as on roll employee.now i am working in pricol . thanks VACT technologies thanks CEO Kumaravel…
I have Completed my PG Embedded Systems & Technologies in Coimbatore. I am doing my INTERN in VAct Technologies. I gained Knowledge on C, Advanced C, Embedded Systems & Automotive Protocols (PIC, Power PC, ARM & STM32). One of the best training Centers in Coimbatore Imparting Embedded Systems training & Automotive Protocols. Many from here have placed in MNC’s like BOSCH,PRICOL, ALTRAN etc., looking forward for a career after my Intership
Karthik Raj B
I have 2 years of experience as a letcurer. After that I trained at Govt institute, Hyderabad for embedded systems. Then I took training at VAct technologies, Coimbatore. It is such a nice place to get trained in embedded domain. After training I got placed in Robert bosch, Coimbatore through VAct.They gave me full support to achieve my dream. Thanks to VAct, with those people suggestions and hardwork I successfully achieved my dream job.
I have completed my embedded training in VAct technologies and i have gained more knowledge in C ,PIC microcontroller and CAN.This training helped me a lot to clear Bosch interview as a fresher.Now i have got placed in ROBERT BOSCH, coimbatore through Vact Technologies. VAct is a great place to shape your career in embedded systems.